Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sesame Street

Hi guys, starting Monday I'm going to be busy... I have lots of things to do, we're going to the dentist for dental checkup, my first born will start to go to school, and some other things to settle..So I won't be going online that much... Anyway, I got time to make this mani when my sister visited, the design was inspired by characters from sesame street, in my thumb I drew Elmo, index- Oscar the grouch, middle- Ernie, ring- cookie monster and pinky- Bert... I forgot to include big bird, I will try it next time... Keep in mind, that if I can do it, so can you...
*This is for you lil' Cheska, I know Elmo is one of your fave... safe trip...you know who you are...
Hope you like it! God Bless you all..

CLICK THE IMAGE TO ZOOM IN

No comments:

Post a Comment