Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Nail polish haul and swatches! Part 2

Hello again you guys! So Here I am with part 2 of the swatches. I was looking at the pics and I kept thinking that I swear I bought more than this, so I'll have to check around my house later. Anywho, just to let you know in case you haven't checked out part 1, the bottom 1/3 of the nails has Essie's matte about you top coat on it, which is why it's...matte.

So I picked up 3 nail polishes from American Apparel. Yes, I clothing shop. I've only tried this colour, so from what I can tell it took me 3 coats to get it to be completely opaque. I could have gotten away with 2 coats, but I did 3 anyway. I thought it would be bumpy at first once I finished all the coats, but I applied top coat and it smoothed out quite nicely.

I don't really own too many blues, but I like this one.

And is it me or does every colour that looks like this get named peacock?


I got these next 3 polishes I got from Sally Beauty Supply. I love this peachy colour...reminds me of summer.



So does this one.




They were having a buy 2 get 1 free on the polishes, but you have to pick them from the same brand. I was having a hard time picking the 3rd one, so I just grabbed this one. I didn't want to spend all day there staring at the very small collection they had. I'm not normally into metallic/frosty/sheen type colours, but maybe I'll feel like rocking this sometime soon!


Okay, that's it for now. Hope you guys liked the swatches. Take care and good nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment